Re: Norton GHOST--- OMFG!

mike ball wrote:

Anyone have any suggestions or have had this
experience and could just point me in the direction
of the trash can?
Read the manual :-)

First you need to understand what you are doing.
If you are making a "ghost" it is a complete copy of
your complete HD. Even if there is not data on it, it
will make an EXACT copy of every bit and byte.

Therefore it will take up more space than just 11MB.

There are, as far as i can remember, several options
in ghost.... But i have not worked with it for a long
time.... One of those options would be to make a
compressed ghost or probably also just make a
ghost of the files that are in use. You will find it in
the manual, lots of happy ghost users so my guess
is there is nothing wrong with the computer or the
software but the problem is between the keyboard
and the chair :-)

greetings