Re: Norton GHOST--- OMFG!

 Norton Ghost is the worst virus I have ever seen.  Nothing but problems.

John

-------Original Message-------

From: thinkpad600e@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/14/05 21:46:45
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Norton GHOST--- OMFG!

List,

If anyone on the list is a Norton GHOST user
I suppose any version. However, I bought
Version 9.0 about a month ago.

I cannot believe what I'm going through right now
to back up my DELL Inspiron 600M laptop using
the DVD+ROM drive.

Only backing up 11mb of used HDD space, and it
spans across 2 DVD+ROMs.

When I attempt to restore in order to check the
validity of the image. The manual says,"You'll go
through a FEW removable media swaps" NOT 50!

I'm just about ready to throw this CD in the trash.

Anyone have any suggestions or have had this
experience and could just point me in the direction
of the trash can?

mike ball