Re: EasyLanguage translator

I'm outside of the US and so suing me would be just a tad hard. Open source is also a major point. I can cease and desist but the software will be in the open. I have no business to loose since there's no business yet but there's a lot to gain, potentially.

I'd like to give it a go as something like EL running on top of an industrial-strength real-time platform like Erlang should be mega- cool. It would be no less cool with a VB or JavaScript interface, of course, but EL is far more widespread. In fact, I think accepting EL as input would be key to the success of such a system.

I'll be posting updates to http://wagerlabs.com/uptick. The RSS feed is in atom.xml

QuantStudio is still around. They have a QS++ product called QuantDeveloper. I have been told it's a 15-20% improvement over QS but they charge almost twice for it :-). Can't vouch for the quality.

Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/uptick