Re[4]: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

>>ok well first a ts replacement is coming slowly, but kill all if
>>released. commercial release first brokerages inquire's welcomed.

I'm about ready for a TS2Ki replacement, anyone know of anything good? I
wonder if Mon Ami still peddles it in Europe. Hey, Mon Ami, are you
promising them any kind of bug fix?

>>secondly working on short and long term systems using daily data and
>>have extended into stock systems as well as futures, forex next though
>>not as optimistic about if indeed forex is even worth trading at all.

I want to start trading butter. What do you know about butter?

>>thirdly been beta testing the new code-list mailing list. which is
>>complete with anti virus in and out going messaging as well as
>>searchable auto archives, file limitation of 150k, no cc of bcc to the
>>list and subject prefix identifier like the old days (CL_). also
>>resurrection of the original archives will be added. may do a bad word
>>filter as well example fuzzy would be seen as nutty ;) just kidding po
>>- sort of. oop's burnt a hamburger patty hell fire.

Like, it needs a f***ing word filter? Seriously, that's a great idea,
resurrecting the code list, always fun playing with code as long as you
don't take it too seriously.

>>po i welcome you really i would appreciate an occasional fuzzy update
>>or two. i have always considered working with your stuff but had
>>little patience and time when i did try it. wealth lab you too.

What are you sucking up to that varmint for? Oh, I get it, you're baiting
him, and then you're gonna whack him. Volker's cool. Maybe he's got a
substitute for TS2Ki.

>>fourthly i have been working on a couple of other projects web
>>related. thought on-line therapy thing for traders something
>>like marks s&m sessions for traders. or rent a trader, or trader
>>dating at your own risk, trader will work for food, learn to flip
>>burgers and trade at the same time, mark's hot stock tip's buy dr.
>>pepper, coolant fluid, expanding foam ooooh way off base now.

How about a porn site?