Re[2]: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

Hello Pierre,
PO> Here  we have an other company spamming a newsgroup dedicated to a software
PO> that they shameless tried to duplicate.
We go through this same subject every time you and Volker have a spat.
   from the "Welcome to Omega-List" email
   Etiquette
   Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
   list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
   topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
   serious trading.
Volker is not in breach of list etiquette mentioning Wealthlab, and
nor would you be mentioning Sir Trade.
As you know, for a while the list became a 2000i repair manual, and for
those of us who don't use 2000i hearing about other software and trading
issues is welcome change.
It is a shame you don't say more about Sir Trade these days, it would
be nice to hear at least an annual update on what's been happening with
your program.

best regards
foolsgold