Re[4]: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

Hello ribau,

> Tell us about it, we can keep a secret.

ok well first a ts replacement is coming slowly, but kill all if
released. commercial release first brokerages inquire's welcomed.

secondly working on short and long term systems using daily data and
have extended into stock systems as well as futures, forex next though
not as optimistic about if indeed forex is even worth trading at all.

thirdly been beta testing the new code-list mailing list. which is
complete with anti virus in and out going messaging as well as
searchable auto archives, file limitation of 150k, no cc of bcc to the
list and subject prefix identifier like the old days (CL_). also
resurrection of the original archives will be added. may do a bad word
filter as well example fuzzy would be seen as nutty ;) just kidding po
- sort of. oop's burnt a hamburger patty hell fire.

oh yea wanna help beta the new code list
http://www.markbrown.com/mailinglist.shtml

po i welcome you really i would appreciate an occasional fuzzy update
or two. i have always considered working with your stuff but had
little patience and time when i did try it. wealth lab you too.

fourthly i have been working on a couple of other projects web
related. thought on-line therapy thing for traders something
like marks s&m sessions for traders. or rent a trader, or trader
dating at your own risk, trader will work for food, learn to flip
burgers and trade at the same time, mark's hot stock tip's buy dr.
pepper, coolant fluid, expanding foam ooooh way off base now.

--
Best regards,
 Mark   mailto:supercalifragilisticexpialidocious@xxxxxxxxxxxxx