Re[2]: YM/IB - stop gunning

Hello MT,

A library might be filled with stuff just concerning "LUCK" .

For proof I offer that just minutes ago I Googled that single word and
was hit with 22,000,000+ results-how is that for Luck?   (G)

My main reason for writing is that I have an Old printed card on my
office wall that reads -

"I am a great believer in Luck,the harder I work,the more of it I
seem to have."

I have generally found this to be true.

Best,
Carl