Re: YM/IB - stop gunning

My 2 cents.

> Who can "see" YM stops and gun for them?
No one, but if you are setting stops using discretion...as it sounds like
you are...what happens is others are doing it too, and people tend to think
alike, so there are lots of stops around the same place, and those wanting
to reverse use that.

> Am I missing something?
yes, probably.

> Am I particularly unlucky?
there is no such thing as luck. You appear lucky when you align yourself
with the laws that govern mkts, or life for that matter.

> Am I being watched?
I better leave that one alone. :-)

Chris