RE: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dale Glaspie [mailto:dglaspie@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : samedi 7 mai 2005 04:17
À : Michael S.
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

Pierre

I sorry I misunderstood what you were saying.  It came across to me with a
complete different meaning.  It just bothers me when people give other
people access to software that took a company years to develop.  If we use
it we should pay for it so the developers can be compensated accordingly.
Sorry for speaking out of line.

Dale

 =====
No offence  and thanks for  clarifying.
Software piracy is the Internet #1 pleague.

Rgds

PO