From: Dale Glaspie [mailto:dglaspie@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:17 PM
To: Michael S.
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tradestation Forum USERname and Password wanted

Pierre

I sorry I misunderstood what you were saying.  It came across to me with a
complete different meaning.  It just bothers me when people give other
people access to software that took a company years to develop.  If we use
it we should pay for it so the developers can be compensated accordingly.
Sorry for speaking out of line.

Dale