RE: options spreads

>I'm looking for a list like omega that discusses only income
>producing options spreads -- condors, butterflies, etc. -- and
>whose participants are options-savvy and sophisticated options
>traders.  Can anyone recommend one?

Hi Robert

It's not quite what you asked for, but since nobody else seems to have
replied, you might try OptionScan at optscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx It is a free
daily scan of out-of the-money options on U.S. futures that are exhibiting
high implied volatility in relation to their probability of hitting the
strike price by expiry date - i.e. candidates for selling expensive options
that are likely to expire worthless, and where you get to keep all, or most
of the premium. Whew, that makes it sound much more complicated than it
really is.

Ask the friendly convener/moderator - that's me :) - for a booklet & FAQ.

Although it is not the main thrust, subscribers can participate in
moderated, vaguely related discussions or queries - much like the Omega
list.

It comes in the form of a daily email, listing candidates sorted by highest
potential Return-on-Investment and a digest of any submitted opinions and
questions. Oh, and did I mention that it's free? Of course it is. I wouldn't
be so crass as to try and promote a commercial product on this esteemed
forum.