Re: TS 8.0 has a problem opening workspaces

Hi,

One thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned...sounds like there isn't
much free space on the HD. Not sure specifically how sensitive TS8 is to it,
but can slow thing down. Today I restarted during the first hour of stock
market...one page with maybe 10 charts took maybe 5-6 min. There are some
massively complicated indicators on it, but that is twice what I expect for
non market hours. Another thing I have noticed is daily charts take a really
long time lately...really long. And one thing I realized on mine...if you
request a ton of data on a daily/weekly...more than the market even
has...every time you open the chart, it will go to the server looking for
the xxx years that it didn't find in your cache because it doesn't
exist...it doesn't remember the begin date for daily data.

I am using a PIV 2.1 w/1gig/30 gig 7200rpm drive w/10 free and I generally
don't have any problems...but I don't run that hawg called
radarscreen...just ts8 charts and IB wks.

Chris