Re: TS 8.0 has a problem opening workspaces

  • To: robert pisani <r.pisani@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS 8.0 has a problem opening workspaces
  • From: Roger Shepherd <mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:45:44 -0500

Hello  robert,  Just  a  guess but my guess is you have something in a
loop. When I close my workspaces that I am not using for auto trading,
I  turn  off strategies before closing. It shouldn't be necessary just
for indicators, unless you are using custom indicators (which may have
a  programming  problem).  Try turning everything off on the workspace
and then opening it. If it comes up fast you have a loop somewhere.