IB Backfill progress

With AmiBroker, QuoteTracker, ButtonTrader and other freelancers successfully using the newish IB 24-hr backfill capable API my heart pounds with excitement at the prospect of a utility becoming available that will do it for us TS2ki users.

I've tried for a couple hours today HyperTools to convert a .XPO Export of ER2M5 (provided by a patient and generous member here) to ASCII so I could fix whatever prevents it merging with the data here. Can't make HyperTrade get even to square one before brain shorted out leaving me talking to myself.

Mike ... whereever you are ... please teach me how to get an .XPO converted to ASCII, matched up to my ER2M5.3C database from IB, and then merged with it into GlobalServer.

Liam