desktop clock to check chart delay.

Hi,

When I was using Qcharts last year I had a digital desktop clock I picked up off the internet. Unfortunately I can't find it in my zip files for reinstallation. I can't even remember the name. It had YY/MM/DD format for the date and HH:MM:SS and MM:SS format for time. The date and time could float separate. It was real simple and basically that is all it did (saving computer memory). It would sit on top of all applications. It was vertically the size of the blue window drag bar so I could put it at the top of Qcharts. I used it to determine the delay in the Qcharts 1 minute bars.

Does anyone know of such a simple desktop clock and where I can get it.

Thanks,
John Bowles.