QQQQ q

I'm trying to sort out my data for QQQQ since it changed in November. I've edited the old QQQ in global server to QQQQ and changed the exchange to nasdaq. QQQQ now has all the old data up to the end of November. I tried downloading from Historybank all nasdaq stocks for December but my QQQQ still only goes up to the end of November.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Can anyone remind me how to update just this one stock from Historybank?

TIA

Ian Smtih