last complete bar on chart

Hi,

I am stuck. Trying to write a function in TS 8.1 similar in function to
lastbaronchart, except I need it to return true ONLY for the last COMPLETE
bar on chart on an "update every tick" indicator. For example, if I add the
indicator to the chart and it is 11:13,  and we're working on the 11:15
five-minute bar, I need it to return true for the 11:10 bar so I can trigger
drawing code that is too complex to run real time. (With tls drawn on a real
time bar, they must be theoretically redrawn on every tick, can't be drawn
once and left alone. ) Any ideas would be appreciated. Seems so basic, but
I've been playing with it off and on for three days and have not come up
with anything practical.

Thanks,
Chris