Von: Alex [mailto:SRTOmegaList@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:17 AM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Anybody need a spare portfolio analyst? :)

Work's been slow lately; anybody need a spare contract portfolio analyst
around? I'm pretty much all over the map with my skills - financial
analysis, statistical analysis, easylanguage/c++ programming, etc.. etc..

I'm just bored and looking for a challenege....plus I work real cheap
since I'm in it for the challenege, not the money :D

Hit me up :D

-Alex