Von: foolsgold [mailto:foolsgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:47 AM
An: Mike Gallagher
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Joe Krutsinger's Systems

Hello Mike,
MG> Does anyone have opinions or comments on Joe Krutsinger's systems ?

It has been several years since I looked at anything of Joe's but his
systems were always very simple for example
 Close > Close[2] buy
 Close < Close[2] sell
Usually less than 50% profitable and placing the stop so far out that
it rarely gets hit, not something a small account can afford to trade.
He has several books with systems in, so instead of spending $10,000 on
a one day lesson you could spend $20 on a book which is more like what
the systems are worth.
best regards
foolsgold