Problem with calling DLL

Hi All...
   I'm using TS 2000i and I'm trying to apply a system that calls a DLL to a chart. The
system verifies fine and has the call to the DLL as such:

   inputs: dols(0), prof(0);
   var: w(0), x(0), y(0);

    definedllfunc:"myroutines.dll",INT,
"Calcroutine",DOUBLE,INT,DOUBLE,INT,INT,DOUBLE,DOUBLE,
DOUBLE,DOUBLE,INT,DOUBLE,DOUBLE,DOUBLE,INT,INT,
DOUBLE,INT,DOUBLE;

... I have "myroutines.dll" sitting in c:\Program Files\Omega Research\Program, but
when I apply the system to the chart, it gives an error "LINK ERROR: Cannot find
library myroutines.dll", even though the myroutines.dll file is clearly there in that
folder. I even specified the full path name in the definedllfunc declaration, but still the
same error. Hope some guru can help!

Thanks!
    Shawn