Re: Synthetic Symbol in ts2ki?

There's a couple of possibilities you may look at
Try http://www.traderssoft.com/rt/msrt/#DDE

It mentions "New! Calculating your own symbols/indicators using built-in MetaScript scripting language in real time" on the website.

It maybe what you are looking for...

Depending on your current datasource you may want to look at http://www.traderssoft.com/rt/mxs/

Regards,
Paul