From: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:02 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dual Subserver - Free Source Code

I wish to distribute this source code to anyone who wants it.

Dual Subserver - The absolute fastest data feed in the world for Omega
Research - TradeStation 2000i. In order to minimize risks of data loss
caused by vendor quote interruption. Since even the most reliable
vendors do have problems occasionally, then we decided to use two data
feeds at once. So the subserver created allows us to use the DBC
online subserver without any modifications and at the same time to
receive data from the second vendor - Trading Technologies. Now at any
given time the GlobalServer has dual data for the necessary symbols.

The data that TradeStation receives from the TT trading platform is
exchange direct data - it does not get any faster than this. One of
the reasons that this product was developed was that we were running
TS using a third party data vendor and realized that the TT platform's
data was always ahead of the quote vendor. This latency caused us to
be behind the curve when chasing small moves when scalping few ticks
on the emini sp. Now with the dual server we are able to look at TS
giving us trading signals and then actually enter that trade at that
price using TT as the two are in sync now.

Note: Must use with X TRADER Pro

When challenged by a security box use

Username = free
Password = free

Download to view the contract document in PDF format detailing
specifications of this 10,000.00 dollar project.
<http://www.markbrown.com/utility/tt_project/tssagreement.pdf>

Download for FREE the Setup and Source Code files for the worlds only
Dual data sub server for TradeStation 2000i.
<http://www.markbrown.com/utility/tt_project/ts2000i_subserv/ts2000i_subserv
.rar>