Radarscreen 2000i Multiple Data Streams

Can anyone offer advice on using multiple data streams in Radarscreen for
2000i. I want to create an indicator that compares one symbol to another. I
have an example below that illustrates what I want to do - MACD RS.els

Will pushpop, global variables, or ADE dll’s enable this functionality? I’ve
looked into these but it’s all very confusing since I have limited
programming experience. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

MACD RS.els

Inputs: