TS4.0 in WinxP

Hello,

I'm just trying to recall what's involved in transplanting my existing TS4 stuff to a fresh WinXP drive.

I think first I should copy the entire directory tree, and then install from the CD on top of that. I guess I'll need to do all the Y2K updates too. Is that still possible from the Omega website? Finally there was a trick with the settings in the ini file to make the security block work.

What kind of hell am I bringing upon myself? Forgettting anything critical? Will the permanent pissword still work? Thanks,
Phil