Re: value question fix

Hi John,

Now you've got me confused. Please help me understand
what happeneed here.

You wrote:
> I have a terrible bug in ts2000i. I removed from the
> computer and reinstalled, and it solved the problem.

What exactly do you mean by "solved the problem".

Are you saying that all of a sudden your Linear
Regression condition is restricting how often the text
prints on the chart? If so then I'm really stumped.

Here's why.

The "problem", as you described it, was as follows:

"TS does not recognize condition2. The addition of the
linear regression makes no difference... it prints the
same wheather the lr is added or not."

My TS2000i works fine and I'm experiencing the same
"problem" with the Linear Regression condition in your
code. The rub, (in my understanding) is that it's not
a problem at all (or a bug), it's simply a function of
logic. If, when ArcTan = True then LR is always TRUE
as well, then we cannot expect LR to have an impact on
how often the text prints on the charts.

Please expound on why you had to reinstall 2000i, and
what exactly was fixed by doing so.

Thanks for your help in assisting me to understand
this.

Lance