Re: value question fix

Well put your original paid for copy in and install.

I don't use my original paid for copy to reinstall as it has been used
a million times.  I use one of three or four burned copies I made of
my very own paid for copy.

You didn't tell us what your bug is.  It might be just one of the
normal TS2ki bugs.  If we knew maybe we would tell you how to avoid
it.

Jimmy

I have a terrible bug in ts2000i. I removed from the computer and
reinstalled, and it
solved the problem.this is the third time it has happened. I wonder if it is
because i'm
using a burned copy of 2000i?