IP Backfill progress by HyperTrader

Here's today's latest on HyperServer progress toward tapping into the new last 24-hours of IB data history. Direct from the Main man:

"We are completing the new TWS datafeed based on news API 8.4, but this API version is not currently very stable.

About HyperServer Lite will never support historical data download, this functionality can be available on for our commercial tools like HyperServer 3.0 / Multifeed Server and PNS Server."