FW: HyperServer-TS2ki setup

Hi Liam

I'm not sure you need to uninstall esignal
Datamanager. I did not.  I just intalled
Hyperserver Lite on top of that and everything
worked fine.  Hyperserver installation seems to be
smart enought to replace the existing  esignal
DataManger subserver with itself.

including the advice
>to uninstall eSignal DataManager if it is
installed.  So, that was a
>clue, since DBC Online is the normal eSignal
internet interface.

>Now, another user and I share another question:
Do we need to use
>ECBOT , rather than just CBOT when we've got the
YM coming in?

>And if it needs to be ECBOT, what's the easy way
to make certain it is
>there after a reboot or reinstall ... some kinda
of problem where it is
>appears to get lost. My friend's ECBOT has gotten
lost.