HyperServer

Back to keeping HyperServer SubServer selected in GlobalServer's data provider list... rather than DBC Online.

All is well, again with the HyperServer emulation of DBC signal checkmarked. It turns out another glitch in communication has been fixed. Bing looked further at my later post and suggests not using the TS Setup Wizard to select DBC Online.

Mike mentions his ability to convert historical data collected while the symbol was set to "future" catagory and merge it with data collected set to "stock" or Index" catagory. A guide to doing that would be helpful. Otherwise, we lose our continuous contracts and start from scratch, unless we have a friend already doing it.

And I'd bet Mike doesn't want to do that for everyone doing the switch to Index or Stock. A guide would be useful.

Liam

Liam