RE: Tradestation 2000i display problem

Hi John,

I currently use esignal w/ TS2ki.  Other than the
problems I (and MAYBE a few others)  have been
experiencing over the past few weeks regarding
"Bursting of Data" when using esignal w/ TS2k i
would have to say that over the past 3yrs they
have been pretty good in terms of reliability,
stability, and support and for a good price. But i
only subscribe to emini data.

Bing