Using IB data for TS2Ki

Friends, the solution to this locations lack of access to bandwidth does appear to be using IB's data through a server app like MetaServer or HyperServer to feed TS2Ki. Details 1st, then at the end of this note I beg for a few weeks of data history for ER2 and YM.

That downside ... lack of historical data for filling data holes may not be the killer I once thought.

The data flow with YM and ER2 from IB has the two bonded phone lines just loafing, even with the morning exhaustion move. Even the ES from IB might not bust it up here.

The flow meter, NetPerSec, between 9:30 & 9:35 EST is showing Max values of 21kbits as the combined data for YM and ER2 through the modems. The market is moving quickly enough to get TS2Ki flickering a bit. And for 1 sec flow averaging less than 3kbits 90% of the time. As a compare, a refresh of say www.CNN.com will run the max up to 80kbits easily.

Since eSignal and IQ (and others I reckon) delivery and bursting issues have made the situation here very poor for trading, the help from John Davis has been especially valuable making the switch.

Now, for the begging bit ... an emailing of a few weeks of YM and ER2 Exported from a GlobalServer collection of IB's feed will be greatly appreciated.

Also wondering if there are history sources for filling data holes in the IB - GlobalServer data.

Liam