Re: Forex real-time data for 2000i

Hi Ian,

Yes, it stores the data that it collects in realtime just as it would
with IB.  In addition to that, Hypertrader has a history downloader
for Metatrader that will collect historical data if your system goes
down. Metatrader has a from 1 or 2 weeks of 1 minute data up to 20+
years of daily data that you can import into TS.

The only "downside" is a small window with ads on it that runs
whenever you run a Hypertrader program, but as good as these guys
have been with a free product, it doesn't bother me.

Hope that helps.  Good trading!