Re: Forex real-time data for 2000i

Can't get much cheaper than that, then! :-)

Does it store the data it collects so you can do backtesting? If your
system goes down can you get backfills? Is there any historical data
to download, even a couple of weeks?
I know a guy who uses the IB feed (with Hyperserver, I think) but it
has many limitations.
Ian

Kirk Walker wrote:
I use the free feed from Metatrader and feed it to TS
using Hyperserver (also free).  Works great.

Just be aware that no forex feed will match exactly
with your trade prices except for your broker's feed
since its the broker that sets the dealing prices (no
central marketplace).  I wish there was a way to get
data from Oanda into TS, but alas, this is the best
method I have found for now.