From: Romi Ghose <r_ghose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2005, 1:26:18 PM
Subject: Connection Problems

You may be losing connection to the Internet intermittently.  It happens every now and then (not very frequent).  The eSignal connection monitor icon on your task bar can indicate when Data Manager has lost connection by turning red from green.

--
On a Maine shop: Our motto is to give our customers the lowest possible prices and workmanship.