Re: RadarScreen...minimum computer setup?

I never used RadarScreen on TS2000i but I use RadarScreen in TS8 all the
time with no problems.

I have very complex indicators running on up to four RadarScreen pages with
typically several hundred symbols per page. It takes a couple of minutes to
load the workspace and after that, the response to any action, such as
sorting is essentially instantaneous.

It does take a lot of memory. This is on a 1.6 GHx AMD processor with 512
Meg of RAM running Win 2000 Pro. I initially had about eight RadarScreen
pages with several hundred symbols per page and it was paging a lot. So I
split it into two different workspaces of four RadarScreen pages each to
eliminated most of the paging. (I should get more RAM.)

And as I said before, turn off the "Update every tick" option on all
indicators. This makes a huge difference in RadarScreen.

Bob Fulks