Re: Scams

How Dare You!! A Monthly Statement? We have hundreds of satisfied customers and these systems have been operating flawlessly for 5 years now without 1 losing day!! Yes, it is true that I am now a multimillionaire( which would be obvious to anyone who calculates a current account value, based on a reasonable starting figure and appreciation commensurate with the performance claims). I continue to sell this system for the extremely reasonable price of $1995 because I want to help people I don't know become multimillionaires just like me. The hassle of dealing with the public is a price I am willing to pay for the privilege of helping my fellow traders. This is the ONLY system available on the market which has shown a track record of NO losing days.

lol... and by the way Liam, I missed the bit about 'an associate'. This is even more hilarious. It wasn't the poster who spoke to these multifarious satisfied customers. It was 'an associate'. Now what was this 'associate' doing talking to all these satisfied customers? How did the discussion come up between the poster and his 'associate'? Did the poster ask his 'associate' to do some research into this? Are the satisfied customers all friends of 'the associate'?

Fascinating stuff, really.

Liam wrote:

Would it be asking too much for your hero to send along a broker monthly statement?

Most scamsters recoil at the thought of doing something that carries some actual weight. So, if this small jesture is too much, some excuse will usually be found or the request will be ignored.

jdfo wrote:

> An associate has talked with several people who own and trade this system
>and they vouch for the comments. Claim they are making money and have not
>had a day of losses, if you follow the instructions.
> I have purchased a system from the developer and he is anything but a
>con man. Actually a very nice fellow who tries extremely hard to develop
>good trading ideas. He is available to discuss his system on a daily basis,
>actually trades the system himself, and is quite honorable.
> I have no financial interest or any interest otherwise in this developer
>or his system; am just a satisfied customer of one of his prior development
>ideas.
> John O.

The majority meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.