Re: Scams

>some excuse
>will usually be found or the request will be ignored.

I really like the "how dare you" below.  Who in their right mind would
question
a statement reflecting such authoritative CONfidence and commanding
ASSuredness!
Please send me 3 bottles of your special tonic.
NOW- Post an audited statement. *
*2nd request.
What do you reply to this?
A) I am out of town
B) my statement got wet and the ink ran and I can't read 'em.
C) my doggy chewed them up

Marc Miller
PS gee whiz have I got anything better to do than respond to this?