Re[2]: DayTrading at www.thepopster.com

Abhijit,

The way it works is if you are going to have a losing day you charge
it on your M/C or Visa so it isn't a real loss.  See he ends the
paragraph with that.

Jimmy

<quote>
*Say Goodbye to losing days ...my guarantee will show you how!
M/C or Visa.*
</quote>

;-)

DC, I really expect these con men to be a little more subtle. But then I
guess there's always enough sheep to be skinned.

Abhijit