Re: DayTrading at www.thepopster.com

Well, I haven't. But on a lazy Sunday, why not read the site? So I started and soon came to a few quotable quotes

<quote>
*In fact, with back testing done since the mini DJ came to life, hypothetical results have NOT shown ONE single losing day for all those months when following the Master Trading Plan manual for the BabyBlue! And the same thing was true when applied to the S&P eMini or T-Bonds as well!

**Wouldn't it be great to never see a losing day EVER AGAIN?

**We have losing trades, but if you are disciplined, you'll not have a day when you didn't make some kind of profit! ... Ever! It's amazing!

**Average stops are about $60 per contract with historical drawdowns of under $200! Nice!
*</quote>

And the one I like most

<quote>
*Say Goodbye to losing days ...my guarantee will show you how!
M/C or Visa.*
</quote>

;-)

DC, I really expect these con men to be a little more subtle. But then I guess there's always enough sheep to be skinned.

Abhijit

DC wrote:

Anybody tried DayTrading advertised at http://www.thepopster.com/ ?

BabyBlue system trades these Futures contracts:

YM -- Mini Dow Jones Index on CBOT, and
ZB -- 30 year T-Bonds (full-size contract electronically traded on CBOT)

Can you share your experiences ? publicly or by private e-mail ?