Re: DayTrading at www.thepopster.com

It never ceases to amaze me that people will actually believe these kinds of fairy stories. Of course it is absurd to suggest that any system will never produce a losing day. Everyone, in their heart of hearts, knows it's absurd. It just goes to show you how blind hope can obscure logic. I WISH I had the moral deficit which allows people to take OPM by making these kinds of ridiculous claims.

The only way to have a day without losses is to flog systems by making these shameful claims.

With regard to the objectivity and lack of ulterior motive on the part of this poster...draw your own conclusions.

Nikku

Claim they are making money and have not
had a day of losses, if you follow the instructions.

--
The majority meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.