Re: Off topic memory question

Trader....,

Sorry the list is only taking stupid questions today.

No really do you have TS2ki emini symbols setup as Futures or as index
or stock symbols.  I know that sounds stupid but TS2ki does not handle
the eminis well if they are set as futures contracts due to that
STUPID Omega not dealing with volume on futures contracts.

Now converting the data is a little bit of work to set them up now as
indices or stocks.  Let me know if you do have them as futures and I
will give you the blurb.

Jimmy
Stupid answers that's my business

--