Off topic memory question

Am using a P4 1.8/512 ram, Windows 2000 pro with dual 32 mg video card.
TS2000i / eSignal. Collecting ER,ES,NQ,YM with $INDU & $TICK only.

My set up consists of a main ES window and using the Hashnums program
to transpose show-me signals from a different tick charts using all the above
symbols. This then shows on my main ES window. I am primarily scalping the
market leaving a runner, this must sound clumsy but it works well.

I just started trading with IB installed on my laptop which also works well and run
IB Charts watching the ESchart. When the volume increases, ts2ki has a terrible
time keeping up with IB sometimes even 10 sec behind. Even with low volume
its normally around a 4 sec delay.

I thought of feeding TS with IB and have heard that it wouldn't work well with my
set up due to eSignal being tick based and IB not. Is there anything I can do with
Win2k regarding its memory allocation, someone had told me to ask this
question on this forum for any ideas. Is there a better feed that eSignal I could
use or is just my computers resources.

Thanks for reading, Best wishes,

Dave...