Radar Screen Problems

Some years ago I used Radar Screen quite successfully. I wish to use it
again and have a brand new installation on a brand new machine.  I seem to
be experiencing two problems.

Firstly, when building a new indicator I don't have the pop up screen which
defines which programmes it is available to ( e.g. Chart analysis, Radar
Screen option Station etc .)

I have built an indicator on another machine which has the radar screen
option available. On the target machine the calculation returns a zero in
radar screen and yet the same calculation works perfectly in Chart Analysis.

Any ideas most gratefully received.