From: "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: TradersStudio?

At 02:19 AM 1/24/2005, indextrader wrote:

>1 reason I haven't updated is that I run 5 ts machines concurrently and
>figure that with ts8 I'd have to pay 5x whatever monthly fees they charge.
>That gets expensive fast.

I also had several TS2000i machines (and two TS4 machines) running but that
included several collecting real-time data from several sources for backup.

I now run two copies of TS8 - one online for trading and one offline for
research. I can temporarily take the trading machine offline and the
research machine on-line when I need to load more data on the research
machine.

In addition, I have a copy on my laptop so I can connect and trade while
traveling (when the other machines are offline).

So long as only one copy is on-line at a time, you can run as many copies as
you want.