From: multitrak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:multitrak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 11:03 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Expired Permanent Password in TS2k?

call melody blais at (954) 652-7502 or if unavailable/voice mail hell, send
an e-mail requesting a password to this address... "International"
<International@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...wait a day and re-send daily until you
get a response...the secret is to nag, nag, nag until you get what you
need...been there, done that...

Tony

>Any suggestions from the list?
>
>I have called the proper support number (800-375-8522) and left a message
>without a response and sent the E-mail below, again without a response.
>
>Has anyone else had this issue with the permanent password expiring in
TS2k?