format sugestions please

Hi all

All my backtesting data is in metastock format tables. I have two
folders/tables.  One folder has futures , another has FX data. I want to
combine them into one folder/database....and occasionally i will need to
update prices on some contracts manually.   Any Recommedations for software
that will  merge / manually edit? Anyone had experience in this sort of
thing?
maybe i should be talking to a metastock group....but i cant be bothered
since metastocksux

Cheers
Cameron