managing a trade

Hi List:

At 11:40am CDT I have to leave the pc for 30'

So I entered a STOP order: Short STOP at 1096.50          I am learning how
to open a trade by STOP IN.

When I returned returned at 12:11pm  I noticed the price is below 1095 and I
gathered I must be stopped in, my short position is at 1095 at 12:08pm

I immediately opened 2 orders:(1) Stop Loss     Long 1097

(2) Profit Target Long 1090

My questions are: (1)   Am I allowed to have two opened Long orders existing
at the same time?

When the price then move to 1093 at 12:39pm, I moved my Stop Loss to Long
1095 so that my trade is now a break even trade.

(Question (2) is it rational to leave Profit Target untouched?

Thanks List!

RR