Re: Reliability of Esignal datafeed for TS2000i under XP ?

I am running TS2ki under Windows XP Pro with Esignal
7.5 and have had absolutely no problems.  On an AMD
chip to boot! ::crosses chest and throws salt over
shoulder::

I don't think those errors are related to the GS.  If
you did not do a clean install of XP, that is the
first thing I would do.  Its a royal pain I know.

As far as data feeds go, Esignal has been the most
seamless of all of them for me.  DTN IQ was very
unstable (although I have never used the satellite
version), but that could have been the Hyperserver
causing the problems.

Sorry that I don't have a more complete solution, but
just wanted to let you know that it works fine for me.

Good luck.