Re: TradeStation question?

I don't know how you could combine them but if you exceed the 1,000 it
will crash TS2ki.  Just happened to one list member.  He had to do a
clean install and reduce the number.  I would just export things you
don't use then delete them to stay under the limit.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx