Question for HistoryBank users.

I've been using HistoryBank data for as long as I've had TS2000i (about 5
years).  I am aware of many of the problems and limitations of such data as
outlined by other members of this list.  But until recently, I found HistoryBank
data was adequate for the purposes I was using it.  However, for the last 4
days, all indicatiions are that I'm getting only about 30% (or less) of the data
for downloading that I used to get.  I HAVE seen these symptoms before but
generally only for a day at a time and often I would find the problem corrected if
I downloaded again several days later.  I am interested in determining
whether this 'data issue' is a GENERAL problem or if I am having problems with my
system/setup which is causing this situation  just for me.  I would appreciate
hearing from anybody with information relating to my problem

Regards,

Lee Scharpen